The valley offers 350 km of superbly maintained hiking trails, with 160 different itineraries offering walks adapted to all.
Choose the lower valley trails for the wonderful forest scents or gain altitude and taste the blueberries, admire the fantastic panoramas and test your stamina.
Good to know
- Inquire about access conditions for your dogs to the Natural Reserves and Ski Lifts!
- Don't hesitate to consult the Office de Haute Montagne to get the hiking path and weather conditions!
- Always keep the emergency numbers with you.
- Hiking guides and maps on sale in the Valley Tourist Offices and online.
- Take advantage of the natural reserves and exceptional panoramas in the Mont Blanc range.
- Take adequate equipment!
- When planning your hikes, take note of the times when the ski lifts shut down.
La randonnée pédestre avec la Compagnie des Guides