El sitio oficial del valle de Chamonix - Sabado 30 Agosto - 00:10
Chinese versionRussian versionVersión españolaDeutsche Versionversione italianaenglish versionversion française
facebook Chamonixgoogle+ chamonix instagram chamonixyoutube chamonixtwitter chamonix

Maison de la Mémoire et du Patrimoine

Contact

90 rue des Moulins
74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc

Tel : +33(0)4 50 54 78 55
mailweb
More informationAnimations et exposition été 2014 (721.83 ko)

RatesAdult : from 2 to 3 €
Child : free of charge


Opening timesTuesday : 14:00 - 19:00.
Wenesday : 10:00 - 12:00 et 14:00 - 19:00.
Friday : 14:00 - 19:00.
Saturday : 10:00-12:00 et 14:00-19:00
Sunday : 14:00 - 19:00.

Closed from September 29th to Otober 2nd and from October 13th to 17th.
Maison de la Mémoire et du PatrimoineMaison de la Mémoire et du PatrimoineMaison de la Mémoire et du Patrimoine
A living and open place that welcomes visitors, the Maison de la Mémoire et du Patrimoine [Heritage Centre] is designed to allow everyone to familiarise themselves with the heritage of Chamonix Mont Blanc Valley and to make it their own.
The building was opened in 1828, when it was called the “Maison des Sœurs”, because it was built to house a girls’ school run by two Sisters of Charity of La Roche-sur-Foron. The school was closed in 1831.

In the early 20th century, Denise Eugénie Tisserand inherited the house, and she married Anselme Claudius Baud. At that time, the building took its owner’s name and was called “Maison Baud” [the “Baud House”]. Their only daughter Marcelle, a Sister of Charity, donated the house to her congregation (the Sisters of Charity of La Roche-sur-Foron) in 1971.

The Chamonix-Mont-Blanc municipal authority acquired the Maison Baud in 2002. In 2006, a fire destroyed a part of Rue des Moulins, including the house. It was decided to reconstruct the building by keeping only the external walls. It is in a characteristic regional architectural style, with very simple volumes and a typical three-slope roof, forming a large overhang over the entrance on Rue des Moulins. The building recalls the typical style of old farmhouses in Haute Savoie.

In 2006, the Municipal Council decided to renovate the building, but did not rule on the final intended use of the internal spaces. From 2009 to the summer of 2010, the Culture Commission examined the possible new uses for the Maison Baud. It finally decided to use it as a Memory and Heritage Centre.

This house is a centre for:
- conservation of sound, oral and photographic archives collected by the town’s Memory Preservation department
- highlighting memory and heritage through interpretative exhibitions and cultural actions
- consultation and research: a document resource centre available to everyone
- a participative project

Serca de

bus59m : Arrêt Bus - Place du Mont-Blanc Marché (info bus - PDF)
136m : Arrêt Bus - Mummery Place du Mont-Blanc (info bus - PDF)
train311m : Gare SNCF - Chamonix (info train - PDF)
549m : Arrêt SNCF - Aiguille du Midi (info train - PDF)
remonteecremaillere439m : Départ Mer de Glace et train du Montenvers
580m : Départ Téléphérique du Brévent
699m : Départ Téléphérique de l'Aiguille du Midi
753m : Départ Télésiège des Planards
2 198m : Départ Téléphérique de la Flégère
Office de tourisme260m : Office de Tourisme de Chamonix


Encontrar todos chamonix...

Contacto

Oficina del turismo de Chamonix

Email : info@chamonix.com
Tel : +33(0)4 50 53 00 24
Horarios y fechas de apertura

Reserva : booking.chamonix.com

Servicios

- WiFi gratis
- Turismo accesible
- On-line shop
- Descargar nuestros folletos
- Compromisos calidad (PDF)

Información práctica

Reserve sú estancia
Tiempo
Webcams
Subidas mecánicas

En tu móvil

- Chamonix :


iPhone - Android - iPad

- Itinerio :


iPhone - Android

En nuestras redes sociales

facebook chamonix twitter chamonix google+ chamonix youtube chamonix instagram chamonix pinterest chamonixÚnete a las redes comunitarias Chamonix formales del valle de Chamonix!