Good to know
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 kmÂ² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
The Aiguille du GoÃ»ter peaks at 3863m. Next to the GoÃ»ter hut, it is the starting for the mont Blanc via the ArrÃªte des Bosses.
Chamonix valley official website
Â© copyright 2019 : Office de Tourisme de la vallÃ©e de Chamonix-Mont-Blanc - Tous droits rÃ©servÃ©s