Special information for spring and summer season 2020 :
What are the sanitary measures on the slopes this winter?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & in compliance with the governmental sanitary regulations, our team have deployed this summer an experimental “Health & Safety” welcome system up to the standards demanded by visitors & staff alike.
This welcome system did work very well and we will continue this winter unless new measures:
- Thermal camera (compliance with GDPR guidelines).
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
A south-facing ski area for skiers of every level, with superb gullies, on the edge of a nature reserve.
An unrivalled panorama of the ‘roof’ of Europe and its surrounding summits. Access Brévent from the center of Chamonix or Flégère from Chamonix Les Praz (3km from Chamonix). At the bottom of the ski area there is a beginners area: the Savoy which can be accessed on foot from the resort center.
The more !
Brévent side : the Brévent freestyle area is equipped with 5 rails and is fully supervised by instructors from 1.00 p.m. The gauntlet has been thrown down – who will make the finest jump of the season. Thrill seekers meet at the bottom of the 2000 draglift!
Flégère side : New for this winter in the la Flégère area Explore your limits; shatter the speedometers on our speed piste 500m long with 150m of height loss. Free piste on the edge of the Chavanne.
Adult day: 57 €
Adult 2 days: 110 €
Adult 3 days: 161 €
Adult 6 days: 285 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
From 12/12 to 18/12/2020, daily between 9 am and 4.30 pm.
Partial opening depending on snow conditions.
From 19/12/2020 to 05/02/2021, daily between 8.50 am and 4.45 pm.
From 06/02 to 18/04/2021, daily between 8.50 am and 5.15 pm.
Dates to be confirmed. Subject to snow conditions.
Live opening information