Book now !
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
The school is managed by Caroline Brille, the 5-time French Champion, World Cup winner and World team vice-champion.
DescriptionAs mountain and paragliding professionals working in the field for over 15 years, we offer high-quality, friendly service.
Our instructors all have national certification in paragliding, speed riding and mountaineering. The paragliding and speed riding school has received the label of the French Hang Gliding and Paragliding Federation. First flights, both for discovery or high mountain flying, can be scheduled all year round. You can also treat someone close to you by giving them a gift voucher for a twin-seat paragliding flight. The paragliding school also features personalized paragliding and speed riding initiation clinics.
From 110€ from Planpraz
120€ for Plan de l'Aiguille
200€ for the top of Grands-Montets
All year round.