Good to know
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 km² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
In the heart of the nature reserve, the lake of Pormenaz is perched in 1945m of height, in the small massif of Pormenaz which belongs to the Aiguilles Rouges nature reserve.
DescriptionTake a look at the Mont Blanc from a different angle. Travel a few kilometers from Chamonix and be alone as in the explorers time. Pormenaz still belongs to the shepherds and the solitaries. On this long crest reveals an imaginary mountain pan.
From 15/06 to 15/11.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.