Good to know
- Discover our Mont Blanc mini-site!
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 km² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
Le Brevent ( 2,525 m) is a mountain located in Chamonix .
DescriptionIn summer it is a perfect place to hike facing the Mont Blanc chain.
In winter it is a ski area linked to La Flégère .
It is accessible via a cable car since 80 years.
Le Brévent Lake sits below the summit.
All year round.