Good to know
- Outdoor basins and parks accessible in the summer.
- Take advantage of carte d'hôte low prices
- Purchase of a ticket for cross-country skiing gets you free entrance to the skating rink of your choice or to the Chamonix swimming pool to use in the same day!
25m swimming pool, amusement pool with waterfall, river rapids, water jets and massages, 130m covered toboggan, solarium, solarium, jacuzzi, hamman, sauna. Outside, 50 m pool, fun pools, paddling pool with games, pentaglisse with 3 slides, relaxation area.
DescriptionAll year long sale of swimsuit (from 8 to 12 €), bathing cap and glasses.
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
Sauna/hammam forbidden for children under 6 years old. 6 to 18 years old have to be accompanied by an adult in the sauna/hammam.
Summmer informationDuring the summer season, opening of the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc outdoor swimming pools :
- A swimming pool of 50 m with 6 lines of water.
- A fun pool of 141 m² with massaging jets.
- A Pentagliss' (easy slide of small size) of 17 m with 3 different corridors for the children.
Beach and snack bar...
Adult: 6.60 €
Child (6-18 years): 4.70 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years.
Adult with guest card : 5,20€
Child with guest card: 3650 €
Entrance for piscine/sauna/hammam : 14 €
Swimsuit or towel rental : 5,10 €.
From 22/12/2018 to 03/05/2019
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between noon and 7.30 PM. On Saturday and Sunday between 2 PM and 7.30 PM.
Closed exceptionally on May 1st.
Facilities and services
- Steam room