Christmas holydays / winter 2020-21 special information :
What are the sanitary measures on the slopes this winter?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & in compliance with the governmental sanitary regulations, our team have deployed this summer an experimental “Health & Safety” welcome system up to the standards demanded by visitors & staff alike.
This welcome system did work very well and we will continue this winter unless new measures:
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
For beginners, enjoy the Tourchet ski area in the centre of the village, ideal for learning how to ski.
Find there a groomed sledging area just above the ice rink, under one’s own responsibility or in the case of children, under their parent’s supervision.
Don’t miss the torchlight descents by ESF ski instructors during Winter French holidays: every Thursday from 5.30pm followed by hot drink and snacks.
And every Thursday between 8.30pm and 10pm, free night skiing with hot wine, hot chocolate and lot of fun...
Adult 1/2 day: 13 €
Adult day: 18 €.
Free entry for children < 4 years.
Night-time skiing from the 9th to the 25th of February (on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday): €6
GLIDE&ICE: one half day pass at the Tourchet ski area and one entrance for the ice rink in Les Houches (valid one week after the date of purchase) - Single rate: €16.
From 19/12/2020 to 07/02/2021, daily.
From 08/02 to 21/02/2021
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday and Sunday between 9 am and 5 pm and between 5.30 pm and 7 pm. On Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9 am and 5 pm.
From 22/02 to 31/03/2021, daily between 9 am and 5 pm.