Good to know
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 km² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
Le Brevent ( 2,525 m) is a mountain located in Chamonix in the Aiguilles Rouges moutain range.
DescriptionIn summer it is a perfect place to hike facing the Mont Blanc range.
In winter it is a ski area linked to La Flégère .
It is accessible via a cable car since 80 years.
Le Brévent Lake sits below the summit.
Free access. Charged if you take the cable car to reach the top.
All year round.
Subject to favorable weather.