Good to know
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 km² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
Beautiful panorama over the Chamonix Valley, the Aiguillette Posettes is located on the border between France and Switzerland.
Chamonix valley official website
© copyright 2020 : Office de Tourisme de la vallée de Chamonix-Mont-Blanc - Tous droits réservés