Children's library: more than 3.500 books, magazines, games and DVDs. Free access to the Internet.
Reduced price: 14 €
Season pass for adult: 28 €.
Subscription valid for all libraries in the valley of Chamonix.
Free of charge for all children under 18 living or going to school in the valley of Chamonix.
Temporary cards (valid 3 weeks): €7.
Every day throughout the year between 3 pm and 6 pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Open from Monday to Friday during school terms.
Open Tuesday and Friday during school holidays.
Facilities and services
- Animals non accepted
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
Special information :
Please respect some rules when coming:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory when over 11 years old.
- Number of people present in the library limited to 4.
- The library will closed 15 minutes early in order to desinfect and clen properly the premises.
- As the number of person is limited, no reading permitted on site.
You can still continue to book your documents online and withdraw them at the library at our opening hours.