At the UCPA, winter and summer, let yourself be seduced by an all inclusive: lodging, catering, package and optional activities supervised by our instructors: skiing, snowboard, climbing, mountaineering ...
DescriptionChamonix, the capital of the high mountains and all the pleasures of altitude, at the foot of the highest peak in Europe: the Mont Blanc, culminating at more than 4,810 m!
The ski area is renowned for its off-piste skiing, but beginners or intermediate skiers are not forgotten with many suitable areas.
This UCPA center is a former 19th century hotel with 200 places, spread over 4 floors with rooms from 4 to 6 beds and private bathroom. Privileged location in the heart of Chamonix.
Nearby: the mythical bars of Chamonix, the casino, cinema, nightclubs, restaurants ...
- Summer / winter: works councils, students, groups, adults 18/55, sports clubs.
- Summer: adults 18/55, sports clubs, groups.
- Spring/Fall: high schools, secondary schools
- Winter: skiing, snowboard, backcountry skiing.
- Summer: Mountaineering, climbing.
- It is possible to come simply with full board
Good to know• until 215 pers.
tarif from 115€ to 810€ (Full Board + ski pass)
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Facilities and services
- Entertainments room
- Ski locker
- TV room