In a context that is still as uncertain as ever, the Camerata du Mont-Blanc is not giving up: after having assured a full season in 2020, it will be back on February 13th at 6 pm at the Saint-Michel Church in Chamonix for a concert dedicated to the oboe.
Emmanuel Joan and Phiippe Delzant (oboe and oboe d'amore) will take the group, together or separately, on a programme dedicated to 18th century music:
• Vivaldi A. Concerto en Ré mineur pour 2 hautbois RV 535
• Bach JS Concerto pour hautbois n° 2 en Fa Majeur BWV 1053 R
• Vivaldi A. Concerto pour cordes en Sol mineur RV 152
• Bach JS Concerto pour hautbois d’amour en La Majeur BWV 1055
• Albinoni T. Concerto pour 2 hautbois en Do Majeur Op 9 n° 6
We do'nt know the health protocol that could be updated for this date:
- the doors will open half an hour before the concert;
- spectators will only be able to enter with a mask and use the seats (seating only) indicated by the marking or the reception service.
This concert is free admission - basket at the exit - A voucher will be given at the entrance within the limit of available seats. The doors will be closed when the number of countermarks corresponding to the gauge has been reached.
Reservation is strongly recommended by contacting the association by e-mail or sms at the contact details below, indicating for each participant : Surname, first name, e-mail address and mobile phone number.
In case of curfew, the concert will be brought forward to 4 pm. A last minute cancellation is still possible today: please update your information.
Contact : Bernard PERRIN
Président de l’association Mont-Blanc Culture & Patrimoine
06 85 73 54 48