Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Practice : paragliding
Orientation : south / West south.
DescriptionObservations/dangers : Often delicate inflating (takeoff in slope). Particular aerology in the thermodynamics wind of valley. Avoid the right zone. Excellent dynamic return to the left on the West shoulder West of the Merlet park.
Layout: information signs of the club, windsock.
Take off site approuved by the FFVL.
All year round.
Subject to favorable weather.