Découvrez la Luge Alpine Coaster en Hiver
Just 2 minutes from the centre of Chamonix, an extensive ski area for beginners and intermediate skiers. 41 snow canons guarantee conditions all winter long.
DescriptionThis conveniently located ski area is ideal for children & beginners: facilities include a conveyor belt and kindergarten drag lift (Chamonix ESF Ski School), two easy drag lifts servicing two green runs and a four-man chairlift up to 1249m which services a long blue and red run. The latter hosts international slalom contests throughout the winter.
And discover the incredible non-skier ride: the Chamonix Alpine Coaster Luge - a real mountain coaster !
Adult 4 hours: 26.50 €
Adult day: 27.50 €
Adult 6 days: 126 €
Child 4 hours : 23.50 €
Child day : 25.50 €
Child 6 days : 113 €
Famille: 83 to 87 € (2 adults + 2 children (under 15)
+ €13 per additional child).
Free entry for children < 4 years.
Child entry valid for 4 - 14 years.
From 19/12/2020 to 05/02/2021, daily between 9 am and 4.30 pm.
From 06/02 to 28/03/2021, daily between 9 am and 5 pm.
Subject to snow conditions.
Special information :
What are the sanitary measures on the slopes this winter?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & in compliance with the governmental sanitary regulations, our team have deployed this summer an experimental “Health & Safety” welcome system up to the standards demanded by visitors & staff alike.
This welcome system did work very well and we will continue this winter unless new measures:
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit