Good to know
- Each accommodation provider gives you a Carte d'Hôte (guest card) when you arrive, offering free public transport throughout the Valley among other things.
At the UCPA, winter and summer, let yourself be seduced by an all inclusive: lodging, catering, package and optional activities supervised by our instructors: skiing, mountain biking, climbing, mountaineering ...
DescriptionChamonix, the capital of the high mountains and all the pleasures of altitude, at the foot of the highest peak in Europe: the Mont Blanc, culminating at more than 4,810 m!
The ski area is renowned for its off-piste skiing, but beginners or intermediate skiers are not forgotten with many suitable areas.
This UCPA center is a former 19th century hotel with 215 places, spread over 4 floors with rooms from 4 to 6 beds and private bathroom. Privileged location in the heart of Chamonix.
Nearby: the mythical bars of Chamonix, the casino, cinema, nightclubs, restaurants ...
- Summer / winter: works councils, students, groups, adults 18/55, sports clubs.
- Summer: high schools, secondary schools, adults 18/55, sports clubs, groups.
- Winter: skiing, snowboard, backcountry skiing, freerando, splitboard.
- Summer: Mountaineering, climbing, hiking.
- It is possible to come simply with full board
tarif from 310€ to 780€ (Full Board + ski pass)
All year round.
Closed in November.
Facilities and services
- Boules area
- Coach parking
- Entertainments room
- Ski locker
- TV room