Good to know
- Each accommodation provider gives you a Carte d'HÃ´te (guest card) when you arrive, offering free public transport throughout the Valley among other things.
At the UCPA, winter and summer, let yourself be seduced by an all inclusive: lodging, catering, package and optional activities supervised by our instructors: skiing, mountain biking, climbing, mountaineering ...
DescriptionChamonix, the capital of the high mountains and all the pleasures of altitude, at the foot of the highest peak in Europe: the Mont Blanc, culminating at more than 4,810 m!
The ski area is renowned for its off-piste skiing, but beginners or intermediate skiers are not forgotten with many suitable areas.
This UCPA center is a former 19th century hotel with 215 places, spread over 4 floors with rooms from 4 to 6 beds and private bathroom. Privileged location in the heart of Chamonix.
Nearby: the mythical bars of Chamonix, the casino, cinema, nightclubs, restaurants ...
- Summer / winter: works councils, students, groups, adults 18/55, sports clubs.
- Summer: high schools, secondary schools, adults 18/55, sports clubs, groups.
- Winter: skiing, snowboard, backcountry skiing, freerando, splitboard.
- Summer: Mountaineering, climbing, hiking.
- It is possible to come simply with full board
tarif from 310â‚¬ to 780â‚¬ (Full Board + ski pass)
All year round.
Closed from April 29th to May 7th, 2019.
Facilities and services
- Boules area
- Coach parking
- Entertainments room
- Ski locker
- TV room