Good to know
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 km² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
The Mont Blanc du Tacul is part of the Mont Blanc massif. It is located between the Aiguille du Midi and the Mont Maudit. It peaks at 4248m.
Chamonix valley official website
© copyright 2020 : Office de Tourisme de la vallée de Chamonix-Mont-Blanc - Tous droits réservés