I am a chiropractor graduated from the Franco-European Institute of Chiropractic of Toulouse after 6 full-time years of studies. (Institution accredited by the Health Ministry)
DescriptionNative from Chamonix, I am also a skiing and snowboarding instructor at Evolution 2 Chamonix during the winter period.
Chiropractic is a manual therapy recognized in France and around the world.
It allows prevention and overall management of everyone in neuro-musculoskeletal disorders, taking account your personal and family history as well as your lifestyle and work habits.
Complementary or alternative therapy to drugs, anti-pain or anti-inflammatory and surgery for certain pathologies.
- Adult: improve your posture, better manage your repetitive work, reduce your stress. These conditions can lead to decreased efficacy, concentration, and a significant and increasing back pain.
- Pregnant woman: better live the structural, psychological and emotional changes during pregnancy to give a better start to your future child
- Infant, teenager: watch their growth, activities and posture during school time
- Sportswomen / sportsmen, amateur or competitive: improve your performance and optimize your recovery by eliminating your pain due to a significant stress on your muscles and joints
- Senior: enjoy life by continuing or developing your activities while remaining independent