Good to know
- Discover our Mont Blanc mini-site!
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 km² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
The Aiguille de Bionnassay is a summit of the Mont-Blanc massif. It peaks at 4052 meters.
DescriptionTerritorially located in France and Italy, this needle is surrounded on all sides by Glacier .