Book now !
Attelages nordiques au pays du mont blanc
Good to know
- The animals of Merlet Park roam free in the park and here,it's garantee that you will see them!
- You may be lucky enough to meet up with some wild animals on a detour from your hiking path.
Dogsledding for beginners.
DescriptionTogether with Christophe and Elisabeth, you will learn how to steer a sled with huskies and to take care and manage your dog team.
After some explanation about the "huskies life" and some technical information, you will discover the beautifull landscapes through a different way.
4 sleds available per rotation, in the morning or afternoon. This activity consists about 15mn of briefing and 45mn of harness and driving.
Furthermore the Tourist office of Chamonix has pre-reserved some dates for Winter 2018-2019 :
Morning times : (9.45am to 10.45am and 11 am to noon)
Afternoon times : (1.30 pm to 2.30 pm and 2.45 pm to 3.45 pm)
- In december 2018, wednesday the 26th (Morning and Afternoon).
- In january 2019, wednesday the 2nd (Afternoon), wednesday the 9th (Morning).
- In february 2019, wednesday the 13th (Morning and Afternoon), Wednesday the 20th (Morning and Afternoon), Wednesday february the 28th (Morning and Afternoon).
- In march 2019, Wednesday march the 13th (Morning), Wednesday the 27th (Morning).
Reservations open from December 1st, 2018!
FOR ANOTHER DATES CONTACT DIRECTLY HUSKYDALEN - Booking request.
Adult: 78 €
Child (7-11 years): 49.50 € (30€ for children under 7 years, sitted in the sled)
Family pass: 220 € (2 adults and 2 children between 7 and 11 yrs old).
From 14/12/2019 to 29/03/2020, daily.
Call Huskydalen for booking.
Special dates to book with the tourist Office.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.