The tourist office has a spacious reception area where visitors will find brochures, information boards and a children's area.
DescriptionWe offer a free wifi connexion with tables and chairs for our visitors.
Outside the tourism office, you'll find sun loungers.
Our reception desk agents speak 9 different languages including Swedish, Dutch and even the French sign language.
Our brochure are available in 7 languages.
We can help you with a last-minute hotel booking.
We also have a beautiful shop where you'll find souvenirs, hiking maps, books, posters, ticket office (hockey match, bus tickets, visits...)
The tourism office is certified QualitÃ© Tourisme since October 2018.
All year round.
Mid-September to Christmas holidays:
- Daily 9 am to 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm.
- Closed on Sundays in October and November except on 21 and 28/10.
Christmas holidays in mid-April:
- Every day from 8.30 am to 7 pm.
Exceptional opening at 10 am on 25 December and 1 January
Mid-April to mid-June:
- Every day from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
From mid-June to mid-September:
- Every day from 9 am to 7 pm.