The tourist office has a spacious reception area where visitors will find brochures, information boards and a children's area.
DescriptionWe offer a free wifi connexion with tables and chairs for our visitors.
Outside the tourism office, you'll find sun loungers.
Our reception desk agents speak 9 different languages including Swedish, Dutch and even the French sign language.
Our brochure are available in 7 languages.
We can help you with a last-minute hotel booking.
We also have a beautiful shop where you'll find souvenirs, hiking maps, books, posters, ticket office (hockey match, bus tickets, visits...)
The tourism office is certified Qualité Tourisme since October 2018.
All year round.
From mid-June to September 21st:
- Every day from 9 am to 7 pm.
From September 22nd to Christmas holidays:
- Daily 9 am to 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm.
- Closed on Sundays in October and November except on 21 and 28/10.
Christmas holidays in mid-April:
- Every day from 8.30 am to 7 pm.
Exceptional opening at 10 am on 25 December and 1 January
Mid-April to mid-June:
- Every day from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.