Good to know
- Mount Dolent (3823 m) is the peak common to France, Switzerland and Italy and you can see it clearly from the Grands Montets peak.
- Tour of the Mont Blanc: Trek of 170 km and seven to ten days of walking
- The Mont Blanc range extends over 400 km² and three countries: France, Italy and Switzerland
- 24 mountain peaks at more than 4000 m in the Mont Blanc range
- The third most frequented natural site in the world
- Jacques Balmat and Doctor Paccard first climbed Mont Blanc on 8 August 1786
The Geant glacier is a French glacier of the Mont Blanc massif in the Alps.
DescriptionIt provides most of the ice of the Mer de Glace and includes the legendary Vallée Blanche.
Facilities and services
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome